Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Toilet Marketing..mmm


For those of you that are tired of advertising in your face 24/7 check this picture out! It was one of those ‘really helpful’ ads at the back of a toilet door [the ones I normally totally ignore] at an Ultra City on the JHB-DBN route. I giggled when I saw it [don’t agree with graffiti] BUT I kinda get the sentiment of the ‘artist’.

In the real world… thinking like a practical person… who would want to think of buying Fruit Juice whilst precariously hanging over the Jazz getting rid of the last lot?! I dunno, I would love to see stats for the loo ads to see if they are all what they are flushed up to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!
That is hilarious and let me just tell you something that particular toliet facility put me insuch a miff mood! Do all woman hold in there farts whilst traveling and then completely let rip in the toliets once their husband / boyfriend decides to stop at an ultra city? I mean really, can woman really stink that bad? Sis! P.S: Never sit on the toliet seat, hey mom!