Thursday, 06 September 2007

Get your gnashes into Tashas!


OK, it really is not often that I punt a place [Vida being the one exception] BUT I have to say for brand consistancy Tashas Cafe in Atholl Square [Sandton-Jozi] is so ahead it is scary......

The food is the freshest around and no matter what you order you are sure to get a great good quality meal, and the service is very good. I realise that some see it as a place to 'be seen' but I can tell you that it is also a place to see! If you are a people watcher Tashas is heaven!

If anyone has been, please give me your feedback...I have been over 40 times this year and had only one marginal service issue...nothing that I would not go back for! Give it a bash!

1 comment:

Zani said...

I went there just before i went to London. The food was great but we had a bit of a service problem. It was quite hectic that day and being in the business I tend to understand crazy days. Loved the people watching.