Sunday, 06 January 2008

Bring 'Barack' moral leadership

As I am sure you have noticed, I like Politics. Following on from my previous post, I have a question: Could Barack Obama be a great moral leader?....[I can already see some of you questioning the use of the words 'moral leader' and 'politician' in one sentence!]

He seems to be different from the rest. It will be interesting to watch what happens over the coming months in the US especially knowing how the rest of the world will be impacted by the result. Whilst most the others [mostly Republicans of course] talk of war and isolating America in a quest to protect it, he talks of integration and change…. I like.

I have always been a Clinton fan [still am] but there seems to be something less rehearsed about Barack Obama... I look forward to watching..maybe if he doesn’t get in he could pop on over the head up the ANC?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.